We want you to love your jewellery, however if it does not inspire you to Explore Endlessly your pieces can be returned or exchanged within 7 days of delivery date. Sale items are non exchangeable and non refundable.
Important information on returns:
– Please inform us about your decision to return your purchase by first emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Make sure all products are exactly as you received them, unworn and in the original packaging before you post them back.
– Tracked postage is required on all returns or exchanges.
– Unless the goods are damaged or defective you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
– If any items were faulty the postage fee will be refunded.
– Wild Wagon reserves the right to reject any returned items that do not meet the above requirements. If your return is rejected, you will be notified via email.
Product warranty and repairs
We will repair any manufacturing fault at no cost within 6 months of the purchase date. Proof of purchase is required.
Manufacturing faults do not include:
– Broken chains
– Plating that has worn off
– Items bent out of shape or oxidised
– Chipped, cracked or broken gemstones
Gold plating and vermeil will eventually scratch and rub off with wear. If you would like to re-plate your piece you can email us for a quote email@example.com